Computer Science, computers and science
- Auto-Parallelizing Stateful Distributed Streaming Applications. Scott Schneider, Martin Hirzel, Buğra Gedik, and Kun-Lung Wu. Proc. of the 21st ACM International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT), Minneapolis, MN, September 2012.
- A Catalog of Stream Processing Optimizations. Martin Hirzel, Robert Soulé, Scott Schneider, Buğra Gedik, and Robert Grimm. IBM Research Report RC25215, September 2011.
- Shared Memory Abstractions for Heterogeneous Multicore Processors. Scott Schneider. Ph.D. Dissertation, Virginia Tech, December 2010.
- Evaluation of Streaming Aggregation on Parallel Hardware Architectures. Scott Schneider, Henrique Andrade, Bugra Gedik, Kun-Lung Wu and Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos. Proc. of the 4th ACM International Conference on Distributed Event-Based System (DEBS), Cambridge, UK, July 2010.
- Programming Multiprocessors With Explicitly Managed Memory Hierarchies. Scott Schneider, Jae-Seung Yeom and Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos. IEEE Computer, December, 2009.
- Elastic Scaling of Data Parallel Operators in Stream Processing. Scott Schneider, Henrique Andrade, Bugra Gedik, Alain Biem and Kun-Lung Wu. Proc. of the 23rd IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), Rome, Italy, May 2009.
- A Comparison of Programming Models for Multiprocessors with Explicitly Managed Memory Hierarchies. Scott Schneider, Jae-seung Yeom, Benjamin Rose, John C. Linford, Adrian Sandu and Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos. Proc. of the 14th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming (PPoPP), Raleigh, NC, February 2009.
- Scalable Locality-Conscious Multithreaded Memory Allocation. Scott Schneider, Christos D. Antonopoulos and Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos. Proc. of the 2006 ACM SIGPLAN International Symposium on Memory Management (ISMM), Ottawa, Canada, June 2006.
- Factory: An Object-Oriented Parallel Programming Substrate for Deep Multiprocessors. Scott Schneider, Christos D. Antonopoulos, Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos. Proc. of the 2005 International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications, Sorrento, Italy, September 2005.
- Factory: An Object-Oriented Parallel Programming Substrace for Deep Multiprocessors. Scott Schneider. Master’s Thesis, William & Mary, June 2005.